Wrapped Square Poster Ads
MediaLease OOH provides one-stop shopping for all Advertising that reaches target audiences Out of Home (OOH). Our product options include Stacked or square poster ads that attract eyeballs by virtue of their unique vertical form.
When should you go with a Square Poster ad?
- When you want to target a specific area within a market. You can select from poster locations that are available.
- When your market offers structure configurations that are conducive to this installation method
- When you want to create a big bang effect with minimum text and a simple design
Wrapped poster ads are printed on vinyl or other lightweight plastic substrates. A four-inch pole pocket is contained within the bleed on all four sides. They can be purchased either long-term or in rotary packages. Sometimes these square units are available in a junior poster configuration as well in an approximate size of 5’ h x 11’ w. TAB OOH Ratings are the official measurement system. Reach, and frequency of the medium can be calculated using several accepted media software programs.
Get an edge with a Square Poster
- It is a logical and cost-effective way of communicating to a particular target market.
- Attractive posters placed correctly can lure nearby people into a specific event and alert them of an upcoming product or service
- Posters stick in viewers' minds and can be a great tool for small- to medium-sized businesses to increase brand awareness.
- Posters are cheaper than common forms of advertising such as print, radio and television
Years of experience combined with extensive industry contacts allows MediaLease OOH to ensure our clients are provided strategically planned, artfully negotiated and well executed all-inclusive OOH campaigns.
PRIMARY USESUsually purchased as permanent locations. Rotary programs available in some markets.
AVAILABILTIYIn many of the markets where posters are available except Alaska, Hawaii, Maine and Vermont.
RESEARCH MARKET INFORMATIONCirculation verification by TAB (Traffic Audit Bureau). Reach and frequency can be calculated using several accepted media software programs.
METHOD OF PURCHASEPurchased individually. Contracts are generally for 24 weeks or longer.
PRODUCTIONDigitally printed on vinyl. A 4" pole pocket contained within the bleed on all four sides are required.
To engage your audience, contact us today for world class service and all available outdoor advertising options in your designated marketing areas.