Billboard Advertising in Pittsburgh
With MediaLease OOH you can rediscover the power that comes with advertising outdoors at the right place and at the right time. Outdoor advertising is impactful as most people travel the same route every day of the week and will see the billboard each time they go by. Illuminated billboards are very effective, particularly at night. A large sign appears out of the darkness and lets us think about something other than our drive. MediaLease OOH helps build your brand for you using traditional or digital billboards at shopping malls, bus advertising, transit routes, airports and other prominent locations. Pittsburgh, PA, a top worldwide destination can be your spot to advertise. Come to us, we have the experience and exposure to take your brand message across this city famous as ‘America’s most livable city.’ Your message will be impossible to ignore. We operate in highly visible locations even through digital billboard advertising. And the city by its thriving metropolitan character will offer you value for money.
Pittsburgh is a city of repute, affluence, and lots of people, ripe for getting your brand message to the right people
Out-of-Home Solutions in this area:
- Bulletins Billboards Advertising
- Bus Exteriors
- Arena & Stadium Advertising
- Location Based Advertising
For great rates and world class service, contract with MediaLease OOH for your next campaign. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service. Start Campaign HERE
- Pittsburgh is a top worldwide destination.
- It has been ranked as America’s most livable city.
- Several Fortune 500 companies, banks, and industrial enterprises are based in Pittsburgh.
- Today, Google, Apple, Bosch, Facebook, Uber, Nokia, Autodesk, and IBM are among 1,600 technology firms generating $20.7 billion in annual Pittsburgh payroll.
- The nation's fifth-largest bank, eight Fortune 500 companies, and six of the top 300 U.S. law firms have their global headquarters in the Pittsburgh area, while RAND, BNY Mellon, Nova, FedEx, Bayer, and NIOSH have regional bases there. This has helped Pittsburgh become the sixth-best area for U.S. job growth.
- Highways that service the city yield high traffic increasing the likelihood of your highway billboard being seen by the traveling public.
- Pittsburgh is known as both "the Steel City" for its more than 300 steel-related businesses and as the "City of Bridges" for its 446 bridges.
- The area is home to 68 colleges and universities, including research and development leaders Carnegie Mellon University, the University of Pittsburgh, Duquesne University which offers an efficient advertising opportunity for targeting a college audience.
Contact us for out of home advertising in Pittsburgh. We will deliver more than we promise.