Billboard Advertising in Baltimore
We are Baltimore’s one-stop shopping billboard advertising company. To advertise products and services, we offer advertisers various platforms - traditional as well as digital ones. We have years of experience and exposure in helping clients meet their advertising goals. In traditional outdoor advertising, we cover Billboards, Interior & Exterior Rail & Bus Advertising, Bus Shelter Advertising and Mall Advertising. Our digital offerings include Digital Billboards, Posters and Bulletins, Digital Bus Shelters and Digital Exterior Bus Advertising. We deliver good service, and our rates are fair, whether it’s a regular Outdoor Billboard in Baltimore or a digital one.
Out-of-Home Solutions in this area:
- Bulletins Billboards Advertising
- Bus Exteriors
- Arena & Stadium Advertising
- Location Based Advertising
For great rates and world class service, contract with MediaLease OOH for your next campaign. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service. Start Campaign HERE
What makes advertising in Baltimore a winning proposition?
- Baltimore is the largest city in the US state of Maryland, and the 29th most populated city in the country.
- It is the largest independent city in the US with a population of 621,849 as of 2015
- Baltimore is the largest Mid-Atlantic commercial seaport and a waterfront location along a line of protected bays and inlets. So much of natural scenic beauty is an attraction for people to live, work and bask in its glory.
- America’s oldest seaport Inner Harbor resides in downtown Baltimore, and it offers travelers a world-class experience - historical sites, museums, shops, restaurants, upscale hotels and the incredible National Aquarium
- Industries thrived here earlier. Now, the city has transformed itself into a business, financial, and health services hub on the East Coast. Lots of daily commuters of various ages, nationalities, flow into the central business core.
- A Billboard advertisement will capture local traffic and those who travel the primary Eastern Seaboard north-south auto route of the I-95 corridor.
- Baltimore has more public monuments per capita than any other city in the country
- The unique charm of the city draws visitors from far and wide.
- Baseball Stadium, Baltimore Orioles, located in Baltimore’s Camden Yards draws nearly 2 million visitors in a year alone.
- Countless neighborhood and waterfront festivals, unique entertainment, and sporting events all-year round, pull in the crowd to the city.