Simple steps for Advertising on Public TransitMarch 20, 2018
Why is Location Based Advertising the Next Big Thing?April 3, 2018
LED displays have long been making waves in the advertising industry, providing advertisers with bigger and better opportunities to make their brands known. LED display advertising makes use of different types and sizes of digital billboards that display dynamic content as opposed to the static images that traditional Dallas billboards showcase. These digital billboards have the power to instantly capture the attention of audiences through their bright, vivid, moving displays, thus helping you promote your desired content or message more effectively.
When old school print Dallas billboards are simply not doing the job for you, LED display advertising might just be the perfect alternative to help you make an impact in your target market. Here are more reasons why LED displays are considered the future of modern advertisement:
- LED advertising has a unique attention-grabbing capability that is hard to replicate with other media formats. LED displays to create bright, vivid, and dynamic display platforms that are more likely to keep audiences engaged. Static images may catch a commuter’s eye, but a moving LED display advertisement will keep their eyes glued to the screen, increasing the possibility of brand recall through deeper engagement.
- LED display advertising also means more content options and opportunities. In addition to bright and colorful moving images, LED displays can also play video ads on the loop or even be used for an immersive, interactive experience for consumers. These devices support an entire variety of digital assets, allowing you to present your business in endlessly creative ways.
- Another great thing about digital display advertising technology is that it can be managed and operated remotely, allowing you to control any number of units with just a click of the mouse. This means faster deployment of your newest ad material, which ultimately allows you to reach your audience in a more timely manner.
- LED display technology is built for extreme durability while requiring little maintenance. Digital billboards are more resistant to damage—unlike traditional billboards that are vulnerable to outdoor elements and require constant upkeep. For this reason alone, it is easy to see why many advertisers are choosing LED technology instead of other modes of outdoor advertising.
- Digital display advertising offers a higher ROI than other forms of out of home advertising. Digital billboards not only offer lower production costs—they also make way for easier deployment, while securing deeper engagement with target audiences. All of these translate to higher ROI as an OOH advertising strategy.